Home Learning Official Announcement
To the parents/guardians of all CKS students, we hereby inform you of some of the latest developments relating to countermeasures put in place to fight the Corona Virus Disease (COVID-19).
- The teaching and learning process at home, which was originally planned to be until April 21st, 2020, has been extended and is now expected to finish on May 29th, 2020.
- Teachers will continue to provide teaching materials online to students through a variety of online learning platforms. Parents, and students, can contact their homeroom teacher if they have questions or concerns during this learning process.
- This isolation period may change at any time depending on the latest developments and directions given by the government.
- Parents/Guardians are asked to encourage their children to respond to the teaching and learning activities that are shared online so that our students can maintain the standards required.
- During this home study period, students are not allowed to go to crowded places and should avoid going outside of the city or country (especially to areas that are prone to be infected with the COVID-19 Virus). Students or parents/guardians MUST notify the principal if any family members show symptoms of COVID-19, no matter how mild it is.
We all need to maintain social distance practices in order to combat this pandemic. Wash your hands with soap and water, as well as a hand sanitizer, as often as possible, and always maintain the cleanliness of the environment around you. We thank you for your attention and cooperation.