Home Learning Official Announcement
As part of our effort to curb the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), Chandra Kumala School will be implementing Teaching and Learning Process at home effective from 17th until 31st of March, 2020.
- Teaching and Learning Process will be carried out periodically, where students or parents will receive their subject matter from their teachers via email with the domain @chandrakumala.com.
- On Wednesday, 1st of April, 2020 students are to come to school as per normal (subject to extension from the Government).
- We encourage parents to help their children adapt to the new teaching and learning process by helping them to respond to the activities provided by the teachers.
- Students' personal belongings in their lockers must be brought home because we will be thoroughly disinfecting the school during this period.
- Furthermore, students are advised to avoid being in crowds or traveling outside of the city (especially areas with known cases of COVID-19). Students or parents and guardians MUST inform their school principals of any travels outside of the city, and should quarantine themselves for at least 14 days since reentry to Medan, before coming back to school.
Thank you for your attention and cooperation.